Brown Sugar and Mustard Salmon
From Cooking Light June 2008
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) salmon filet
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling. If using a gas grill, heat one side to medium high and leave one side with no heat. If using a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals on either side of charcoal grate, leaving an empty space in the middle.
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until well blended. Spread mustard mixture over fish; let stand 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove grill rack. Place a disposable aluminum foil pan on un-heated part of grill. Carefully return grill rack to grill. Place fish, skin side down, on grill rack over unheated part. Close lid; grill 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove fish from grill by inserting a spatula between skin and fish . Discard skin.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNewling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Sugar and Mustard Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes