Brown Basmati Rice and Roast Pork Tenderloin
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 567mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 1 (12-oz) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for rice cooking water
- 2/3 cup brown basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 sweet apple, such as Braeburn, diced
- Green beans, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In oven-safe pan, rub pork with 1/4 tsp rosemary and 1/2 tsp oil. Roast until thermometer in thickest part of pork registers 145° (25-30 minutes).
- 2. Meanwhile, cook rice in boiling lightly salted water until just tender (30 minutes); drain.
- 3. In a large bowl whisk remaining 2 TBSP plus 1 tsp oil with lemon zest and juice, mustard, and 1/2 tsp salt; remove 2 TBSP. Add rice, grapes, apple, and remaining 1/4 tsp rosemary to bowl; toss.
- 4. Serve pork thinly sliced with rice mixture and, if desired, green beans; drizzle with reserved vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes