- 1 (12-oz) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for rice cooking water
- 2/3 cup brown basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 sweet apple, such as Braeburn, diced
- Green beans, optional
- calories 327
- fat 12.1 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 7.5 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 37 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 47 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 567 mg
- calcium 14 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. In oven-safe pan, rub pork with 1/4 tsp rosemary and 1/2 tsp oil. Roast until thermometer in thickest part of pork registers 145° (25-30 minutes).
Meanwhile, cook rice in boiling lightly salted water until just tender (30 minutes); drain.
In a large bowl whisk remaining 2 TBSP plus 1 tsp oil with lemon zest and juice, mustard, and 1/2 tsp salt; remove 2 TBSP. Add rice, grapes, apple, and remaining 1/4 tsp rosemary to bowl; toss.
Serve pork thinly sliced with rice mixture and, if desired, green beans; drizzle with reserved vinaigrette.