- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- 3/4 cup chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
How to Make It
Bring 2 1/4 cups chicken broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan; stir in brown rice. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Drain well.
Combine cooked rice, roasted red bell peppers, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Whisk together lemon juice and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle over rice mixture, tossing to coat. Sprinkle evenly with toasted pine nuts and crumbled feta cheese; serve immediately.