Brown Rice Pilaf with Pecans / Real Simple
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown rice
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, cut into small pieces
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 350° F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 8 to 10 minutes; let cool, then coarsely chop.
- Fold the pecans into the rice, along with the dill, butter, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Rice Pilaf with Pecans / Real Simple Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables