Brown Rice Mushroom Pilaf
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive or canola oil
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) uncooked brown rice
- 1. Brown chopped onion and sliced mushrooms in a large saucepan with the olive oil, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the brown rice and stir to coat the grains in oil.
- 3. Add two cups of chicken broth, bring to boil, the turn down to low to simmer.
- 4. Cover and cook for about 45 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note