Brown Rice Lentil Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the rice, water and bouillon to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until rice is tender. Cool.
- In a bowl, combine the rice, lentils, tomato, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Rice Lentil Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads