- 1 cup(s) long-grain brown rice
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- Set the water to boil over high heat in a medium saucepan with a lid.
- When it boils, add the rice and the salt. Stir. Immediately cover and turn heat all the way to the lowest setting.
- Set your timer for 45 minutes. Turn off the heat at 45 minutes if the water is absorbed (it should be). Leave it to rest up to 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brown Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables