Let Stand: 5 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) onion diced
- 3 cup(s) chicken stock
- 3/4 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown rice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter over medium heat in an 8-inch sauce pot.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in bell pepper and rice.
- Season with salt and pepper, and return to a boil.
- Cover with lid.
- Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMurphy34 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note