Broiled zucchini with yogert sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 zucchini
- Broiled Zucchini with Yogurt Sauce
- serves 4
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Heat broiler. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil. Arrange zucchini in a single layer, cut side up. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil until zucchini are deep golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer zucchini to a serving platter, drizzle with yogurt sauce, and sprinkle with cilantro.
- per serv: 109 cal; 8 g fat (1 g sat fat); 3 g protein; 8 g carb; 2 g fiber
- This recipe came from the Martha Stewart EVERYDAY FOOD magazine iPad app. Download the iPad app now!
- For more great recipes or to subscribe to EVERYDAY FOOD magazine, please visit everydayfood.com.
- Sent from my iPad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled zucchini with yogert sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables