Broiled Trout Fillets
- 8 freshwater trout fillets (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of red pepper
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Lemon slices
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry. Place skin side up in an aluminum foil-lined shallow baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over fish.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heating element 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; do not turn. Transfer fish to a serving platter. Garnish with parsley and lemon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes