Broiled Tilapia with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Broiled Tilapia with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce Adapted from Cooking Light Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1 piece fish plus sauce • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts Calories: 225.2 • Fat: 6.9 g • Protein: 35.5 g • Carb: 5.6 g • Fiber: 1.1
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 4 teaspoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 16 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian fish sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add pepper and scallions; cook 1 minute. Stir in curry powder, curry paste, and cumin; cook 1 minute. Add soy sauce, sugar, Asian fish sauce, and coconut milk; bring to a simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in cilantro or basil if using.
- Brush fish with 1/2 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve fish with sauce, rice, and lime wedges
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note