Broiled Tilapia with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 4 teaspoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- 16 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian fish sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute. Add pepper and scallions; cook 1 minute. Stir in curry powder, curry paste, and cumin; cook 1 minute. Add soy sauce, sugar, Asian fish sauce, and coconut milk; bring to a simmer (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in cilantro or basil if using.
- Brush fish with 1/2 teaspoon oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve fish with sauce, rice, and lime wedges
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes