Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 2 pound(s) tilapia filets
- Preheat ovens broiler, and grease a broiler pan, or line with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange filets in a single layer on pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes. Flip the filets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the filets from the oven and cover them with the parmesan cheese mixture. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and the fish flakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes