Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- 1/4 cup(s) Pamesan Cheese Shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Basil dried
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powser
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1 pound(s) tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mel7art and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note