Broiled Teriyaki Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Soy Vay "Very Teri" Teriyaki
- 1 1/2 pound(s) salmon filets (4, 6-oz filets) skin removed
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives minced
- 1. Pour the Soy Vay over the salmon filets in a plastic bag or a shallow baking dish or small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour (or overnight).
- 2. When you are ready to eat, preheat the broiler (medium heat if your broiler is adjustable). The rack should be set 3-4" from the heat source. Prepare the bottom broiler pan by covering in foil (leave the top pan alone).
- 3. Put the salmon on the broiling pan with whatever sauce adheres to it and broil until cooked to your liking, 7-8 minutes.
- 4. While the salmon is cooking, strain the extra marinade into a clean saucepan. Bring to a boil and let it reduce.
- 5. To serve, drizzle the cooked salmon with the reduced marinade (or put the sauce in tiny bowls for kids to dip into). Sprinkle with chives (or not, for kids).
- *You can also cut some of the salmon into bite-sized chunks before broiling to make it even more kid-friendly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled Teriyaki Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes