Broiled Soft Shell Crabs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 dressed soft-shell crabs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine 1/4 cup melted butter, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small mixing bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Place crabs, back side up, in a shallow baking pan; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Add water and remaining 1/4 cup melted butter to pan.
- Broil crabs 4 inches from heating element 3 minutes on each side or until crabs are lightly browned and crab legs are crisp.
- Transfer crabs to a warm serving platter. Garnish with parsley, and serve with reserved butter sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This