- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- Pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 pound sea scallops (slice in half if more than 1 inch thick)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- French bread
How to Make It
Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches away from element. Place butter in a large roasting pan, and place pan in oven just until butter melts.
Remove pan from oven, and stir in wine and next 6 ingredients. Add shrimp, scallops, and tomatoes, tossing to coat.
Return pan to oven, and broil 3 minutes. Stir shrimp and turn scallops; broil 2 more minutes. Remove pan from oven, and add spinach, tossing about 1 minute or until slightly wilted. Serve with French bread.