Broiled Shrimp Kebabs with Horseradish-Herb Sour Cream Sauce
The warm, juicy cherry tomatoes offer a hint of acidity and a pleasing contrast to the shrimp. Soak the wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes prior to broiling so they don't burn.
Prep: 9 minutes; Cook: 4 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 205
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 26.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.8g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 241mg
- Iron: 3.9mg
- Sodium: 675mg
- Calcium: 55mg
- 40 large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails intact (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil–flavored cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons salt-free steak seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- Horseradish-Herb Sour Cream Sauce
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place shrimp and tomatoes in a large bowl; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with steak seasoning and salt, tossing to coat. Thread 5 shrimp and 2 tomatoes onto each of 8 (10-inch) wooden skewers.
- 3. Place kebabs on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning once. Serve with lemon wedges and Horseradish-Herb Sour Cream Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note