- 2 pounds fresh scallops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Rinse scallops in cold water; drain. Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic; cook over low heat 5 minutes. Pour butter mixture over scallops, stirring to coat well.
- Broil scallops 4 inches from heating element 2 minutes; stir well. Broil an additional 2 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes