So easy. I don't even follow the exact instructions anymore. Just throw some olive oil, lemon juice, and rosemary in a bag and done.
Broiled Salmon with Lemon and Olive Oil
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 457
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 20.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 9.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 41.6g
- Carbohydrate: 24.6g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 386mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 4 cups arugula or uncooked baby spinach
- Garnishes: lemon slices, rosemary sprigs
- Sprinkle salmon fillets evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets, lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and rosemary in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and turn to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- Remove fillets from marinade, discarding marinade. Place fillets, skin side down, on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
- Broil fish 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Arrange rice and arugula on a serving platter; top with fillets.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil; drizzle evenly over fillets. Garnish, if desired.
- Nutritional analysis includes arugula and rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes