- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 4 cups arugula or uncooked baby spinach
- Garnishes: lemon slices, rosemary sprigs
- calories 457
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- fat 20.4 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- monofat 9.8 g
- polyfat 6 g
- protein 41.6 g
- carbohydrate 24.6 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 107 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 386 mg
- calcium 71 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle salmon fillets evenly with salt and pepper.
Place fillets, lemon rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and rosemary in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and turn to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
Remove fillets from marinade, discarding marinade. Place fillets, skin side down, on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
Broil fish 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
Arrange rice and arugula on a serving platter; top with fillets.
Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon oil; drizzle evenly over fillets. Garnish, if desired.
Nutritional analysis includes arugula and rice.