Broiled Salmon with Lemon-Herb Sauce
A good rule of thumb is to cook fish 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measuring at the thickest part.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 33.8g
- Carbohydrate: 12.6g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 713mg
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 23mg
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise (such as Hellman's Just 2 Good!)
- 1 1/4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small serving bowl. Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes; turn fillets, and broil 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve fillets with sauce and, if desired, lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note