Broiled Salmon with Cucumber-Dill Sauce
The crisp coolness of cucumber and the bite of fresh dill make a refreshing summer sauce for salmon.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 1/3 cup sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 262
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 35.8g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 421mg
- Calcium: 134mg
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 small shallot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small serving bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3. Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin sides up, on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Broil 7 minutes. Turn fillets; broil 5 to 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove skin from fillets. Serve fillets with sauce and lemon, if desired.
- carbo rating: 7
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes