This is DELICIOUS! Anyone who thinks the sauce is not good did not follow the recipe. You definitely need to make this one.
Broiled Salmon Fillets with Curried Chutney Sauce
This quick sweet-and-sour sauce puts chutney to good use, while cider vinegar and curry powder add tang and deepen the flavor. The sauce also pairs well with grilled chicken breasts. Serve fillets and sauce with rice and haricot verts, if desired.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 338
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 36.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 785mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 3/4 cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 8 minutes).
- Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note