This recipe is tasty and easy to make! Even those who like seafood and aren't crazy about oysters, will like this one.
Broiled Oysters With Parmesan-Garlic Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 dozen oysters in the shell
- Rock salt
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Shuck oysters. Discard the top shell; keep oysters in the deeper bottom shell, and place on a rimmed baking sheet filled to a depth of 1/2 inch with coarse salt. Dollop butter mixture evenly on oysters.
- 3. Broil oysters, 5 inches from heat, 5 to 7 minutes or until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and butter is bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers