Delicious - my 4 year old loved it!!
Broiled Mahi-Mahi With Parsleyed Tomatoes
More From Southern Living
Broil: 8 Minutes
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Sauté sliced onions in hot olive oil over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until tender. Add chopped tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Set onion-and-tomato mixture aside.
- Place fish in a single layer on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Broil 5 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Spoon onion-and-tomato mixture evenly onto a platter; top with fish fillets. Sprinkle evenly with crumbled feta cheese, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes