- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Garnish: lemon slices
How to Make It
Sauté sliced onions in hot olive oil over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until tender. Add chopped tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Set onion-and-tomato mixture aside.
Place fish in a single layer on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
Broil 5 inches from heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Spoon onion-and-tomato mixture evenly onto a platter; top with fish fillets. Sprinkle evenly with crumbled feta cheese, and garnish, if desired.