Broiled Lobster Tails
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Lobster Tails
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground paprika (smoked is optional)
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper to taste
- 1 whole(s) lemon wedged for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes