First one to review in 28 years??? DELICIOUS!!!! Super simple, as lobster tail often is, but this was an easy twist that gave it that little "something" you can only get at home. Made for my fiance and I for Valentine's Day after hearing an ad on the radio for 5 dollar 8oz lobster tails at Vons.....everything else I had! Baked potato and salad...done. Love it after a long day at work for a perfect romantic meal. A definite keeper.
Broiled Lobster Tails
- 4 frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 slices bacon, halved
- Split lobster tails lengthwise; cut through upper shell and meat to, but not through, bottom shell. Press shell halves open. Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; sprinkle with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour water in bottom of pan; add remaining lime juice and butter to water. Broil 4 inches from heating element 4 minutes. Top with bacon, and broil an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove lobster tails to a serving platter. Pour sauce in pan over broiled lobster, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note