- 2 (8-ounce) packages fresh whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- calories 37
- fat 1.8 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 1.9 g
- carbohydrate 4.5 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 165 mg
- calcium 9 mg
How to Make It
Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.
Combine mushrooms and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal; toss to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Place mushrooms on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 minutes.
Drizzle mushrooms with olive oil, and sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.