Broiled Lemon and Garlic Tiger Prawns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) tiger shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup(s) butter or less as needed
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1. Preheat oven on broiler setting. With a sharp knife, remove tails from prawns, and butterfly them from the underside. Arrange prawns on broiler pan.
- 2. In a small saucepan (or in microwave safe bowl), melt butter with garlic and lemon juice. Pour 1/4 cup butter mixture in a small bowl, and brush onto prawns. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over shrimp.
- Note: don't need much butter for dipping afterwards, already rich and buttery.
- 3. Place broiler pan on top rack, and broil prawns for 4 to 5 minutes, or until done. Serve with remaining butter mixture for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wasoccermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note