Broiled Lamb Riblets
Yield: 8 servings
- 16 (3/4-inch-thick) lamb rib chops
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place chops in a deep container. Sprinkle with salt; add water to cover. Let stand 1 hour. Drain well. Place chops on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Combine chili sauce, chopped onion, orange juice, honey, and horseradish, mixing well. Set mixture aside.
- Place roasting pan 4 to 5 inches from heating element. Broil lamb chops 5 minutes on each side. Brush with chili sauce mixture; broil an additional 4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes