Broiled Halibut with Ricotta Pea Puree
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 small carrots quartered lengthwise
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 6oz center cut skinless halibut filets (1 3/4 in thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 10 ounce(s) frozen peas
- 1/3 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and preheat 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush the carrots and onion with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush the fish with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the paprika; brush to coat the fish evenly with paprika.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven, place the fish in the center and scatter the onion and carrots around. Broil until the fish is golden and just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the peas in a bowl with 1/4 cup water until just tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer the peas and liquid to a food processor and pulse with the ricotta, butter and a pinch of salt to make a slightly chunky puree. Divide the puree among plates and top with the fish, carrots, onion and pan juices.
- Calories 429; Fat 20 g ; Carbohydrate 18 g; Protein 42 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled Halibut with Ricotta Pea Puree Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes