- 3 large grapefruit, halved
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 maraschino cherries, halved
How to Make It
Section grapefruit and remove seeds. Set aside.
Combine sugar, cinnamon, and mace; mix well. Sprinkle sugar mixture over grapefruit halves; dot with butter
Broil grapefruit 4 inches from heat 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to individual serving dishes; garnish with cherries. Serve warm.