Broiled Chicken on Island Greens
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 322
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 28.4g
- Carbohydrate: 30.1g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 527mg
- Calcium: 69mg
- 1/2 cup mango chutney, chopped
- 1/4 cup sherry or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1 3/4 cups diced peeled mango (about 1 large)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peeled jicama
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine chutney, vinegar, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Brush 1/4 cup chutney mixture evenly over chicken; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Broil 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Combine the remaining chutney mixture, greens, mango, and jicama; divide salad evenly among plates. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and arrange over salad. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes