Broiled Cherry Tomato Skewers with Basil Dressing
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1. Process basil, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, water, vinegar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth; set aside.
- 2. Toss cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon basil dressing. Skewer 2 tomatoes on each skewer* and arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Broil tomatoes, turning once, until slightly charred and tender, about 2 minutes. Remove to serving platter, then add cheese to each skewer. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broiled Cherry Tomato Skewers with Basil Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes