Very tasty, but be careful and watch it as it broils. Mine browned quickly.
Broiled Artichoke Hearts with Lemon Crumbs
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 127
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 201mg
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (9-ounce) packages thawed frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, lemon rind, and pepper. Toss thawed artichoke hearts with olive oil and salt on a baking sheet. Top with crumbs. Broil 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes, until slightly browned.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note