- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (9-ounce) packages thawed frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 127
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- sodium 201 mg
How to Make It
Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, lemon rind, and pepper. Toss thawed artichoke hearts with olive oil and salt on a baking sheet. Top with crumbs. Broil 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes, until slightly browned.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.