Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli slaw
- 1 package(s) Ramen Noodles (chicken)
- 1/3 cup(s) sunflower seeds shelled
- 1/3 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 package(s) soup base of Ramen noodles
- Slaw: Break up Ramen noodles and combine all above in a bowl.
- Dressing: Mix together in separate bowl and then pour over the salad. Don't do very far ahead of time or the salad gets soggy. This makes a family size portion. You may want to double the recipe if you're taking to a get-together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bretbob and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brocolli Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables