Brocolli and Beef
Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) galic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 6 cup(s) brocolli cut in bite size pieces
- 1 pound(s) flank steak cut in strips, then sliced thin against grain
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Marinate cut flank in red wine, 1 T. soy sauce and 1 T oyster sauce.
- Steam brocoll, covered in microwave for 2 minutes.
- In hot oil, stir fry ginger and garlic and onions. Add in flank steak. Cook for 3-6 minutes till almost cooked. Add in brocolli, soy and oyster sauuce, When bubbling, add in cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup of water to ake gravy. Can add beef boulion to add more flavor to make more gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes