Brocolli and Beef
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) galic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 6 cup(s) brocolli cut in bite size pieces
- 1 pound(s) flank steak cut in strips, then sliced thin against grain
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- Marinate cut flank in red wine, 1 T. soy sauce and 1 T oyster sauce.
- Steam brocoll, covered in microwave for 2 minutes.
- In hot oil, stir fry ginger and garlic and onions. Add in flank steak. Cook for 3-6 minutes till almost cooked. Add in brocolli, soy and oyster sauuce, When bubbling, add in cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup of water to ake gravy. Can add beef boulion to add more flavor to make more gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note