Brochettes of Lamb
Serve with harissa, a hot sauce sold in Middle-Eastern markets.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 brochette)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 149
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 23.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pounds boneless leg of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except the cooking spray in a large bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread lamb pieces onto each of 8 (8-inch) skewers. Lightly coat lamb with cooking spray. Place brochettes on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes