Brochette of Wild Salmon with Salsa Verde
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds wild salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 1 3/4 pounds skinned)
- 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Salsa Verde
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add salmon. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Place skewers in water to cover, and let soak 30 minutes. Thread salmon evenly onto skewers.
- Grill skewers on a lightly greased grill rack over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Salsa Verde.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Brochette of Wild Salmon with Salsa Verde Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes