- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed
- 2 rosemary sprigs, crushed and torn
- 6 thyme sprigs, crushed and torn
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a zip-top freezer bag; add lamb. Seal and chill at least 8 hours.
Soak skewers in water to cover 30 minutes. Brush herbs and garlic off lamb, and discard marinade. Thread lamb onto skewers, and sprinkle with salt.
Grill over medium heat (300° to 350°) for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with Tapenade.