Incredible flavors but would cook for 5 to 6 minutes instead of 10
Broccoli with tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) broccoli crowns removed from stems
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes washed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 10 whole(s) olives sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) capers rinsed
- toss Broccoli, tomatoes, oil and garlic and salt in Bowl. Layer on a baking sheet bake for 10-13 minutes at 450 degrees.
- While broccoli is roasting combine lemon zest, olives and oregano and capers in a bowl. Toss the roasted broccoli and tomatoes with the lemon zest and olive mixture
This recipe is a personal recipe added by djwhitford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note