Broccoli with Toasted Pine Nuts and Garlic
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) broccoli cut into florets, about 3 cups
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts toasted slightly in a dry pan until golden
- crushed red pepper flakes
- lemon wedges
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of lightly salted water until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds until lightly golden. Add pine nuts and broccoli. Add salt, pepper and red pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Stir the Parmesan cheese into the sauce mixture until melted. Remove from heat. Season with the salt and pepper. Pour over zucchini noodles and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note