This was good and very simple given that 99% of the time all ingredients are on hand given that you have fresh broccoli in the fridge. Steamed my broccoli and served with sauce. not necessarily my first choice for a dinner party, but definitely will be making for me and my hubby again and again and again...thus the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.
Broccoli with Sour Cream Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 6.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 214mg
- Calcium: 84mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Microwave broccoli according to package directions.
- 2. While broccoli cooks, combine sour cream and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently (do not boil).
- 3. Arrange broccoli on a serving plate; drizzle with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables