Broccoli with Parmesan and walnuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 head(s) broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 clove(s) garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- course salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped toasted walnuts
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add broccoli and cook until broccoli begins to brown, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender and garlic begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Add red pepper flakes, season with salt and pepper, and transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with lemon zest and lemon juice, Parmesan, and walnuts. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 221 calories per serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli with Parmesan and walnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes