Broccoli with Lemon Garlic Crumbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Broccoli, florets, fresh
- 1/2 cup(s) dried bread crumbs, panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add bread crumbs, increase heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until lightly toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, stir in lemon zest and salt.
- Spoon broccoli into a serving bowl and toss with crumbs. Yields about 1 cup of broccoli and 2 tablespoons of crumbs per serving.
- They suggest: Use the bread crumb mixture for oven frying chicken and fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CharlotteDog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note