Broccoli with Garlic, Italian Style
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic, or more to taste
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli trimmed, peeled, and blanched
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) water
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and brown the garlic. Discard the garlic; add the broccoli, and turn to coat in the oil. Add the water, bring to a boil, season with salt
- and pepper, and let cook for 3-5 minutes. Try not to let the delicate heads crumble.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
- Note: If you want a stronger garlic flavor, push the garlic through a press into the hot oil to cook, and do not remove it. Be careful not to let it burn, however.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note