Broccoli with Garlic, Italian Style
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic, or more to taste
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli trimmed, peeled, and blanched
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) water
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and brown the garlic. Discard the garlic; add the broccoli, and turn to coat in the oil. Add the water, bring to a boil, season with salt
- and pepper, and let cook for 3-5 minutes. Try not to let the delicate heads crumble.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
- Note: If you want a stronger garlic flavor, push the garlic through a press into the hot oil to cook, and do not remove it. Be careful not to let it burn, however.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes