Broccoli with Garlic-Herb Butter
Buy a package of broccoli florets so you don't have to spend time chopping broccoli. A 12-ounce package contains about 4 1/2 cups of florets. You can have any leftover raw broccoli with a little light ranch dressing for a snack on another day.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 4.9g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 213mg
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 40mg
- 2 tablespoons light stick butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe dish. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds or until melted. Stir in parsley and garlic.
- . Place broccoli florets in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well. Add butter mixture, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note